Monday, December 5, 2011



Name your favorite song:
Keith Washington "Kissing You"
listen :]

Name your favorite dessert:
Red velvet..CUPCAKES!

What pisses you off:
Liars *tsk tsk*

When your upset, you:
Clinch my jaw lol

Your favorite pet:
My two dogs! they're my babies.

Black or White:
white. (but black men)

Your biggest fear:
already lived it. Losing my grandpa.

Best feature:
My hazel brown eyes..oh and booty!

Everyday attitude:
bring it on!

What is perfection:
P e a c e o f M i n d

Guilty Pleasure:
BURGERS PIZZA AND WAAANGS!
oh n beer


7. Random Facts About Me

1. Im the most loyal person to people i have compassion for.
2. I have the weirdest obession for bathtubs.
3. I suck at cuddling.. due to being clusterphobic.
4. I can surf.
5. I have a story for everything.
6. I love earrings like no other!
7. I eat like a grown ass man


No comments:

Post a Comment