Monday, December 5, 2011

untitled.

Rotation of pain.
Love is in vein.
Hurt has no sound.
Negative energy holding me down.

Life a delusion.
Love of confusion.
Pain clearly constructed.
My morals corrupted.

Trapped in reaction.
Winless war.
Dissatisfaction from mind to core.

The devil's technology.
His stragegy for.
Hateful mythologies in which we live for.
Childish psychology.
Falisfy cure.
Wicked actions robbing my soul.
Scheme demonology mislead me; im pure.

Insecurity of this woman waiting for war.
Like light shinned in darkness.
Many see thru yur fakeness.
Exposed.

Primative man caught in this mind fucking knowledge.
She was the demise of our happiness.
Yet he fails to acknowledge.

Drinking her sorrow.
Twitter is her meds.
Wishing her problems.
Were all in her head.

Hurt from root.
Misguided from youth.
Her heart divided from truth.

I am for now spiritually dead.
I will lead by will.
For this is all in my head.

Her heart full of madness.
Disguised by kind.
This woman is designed to take over yur mind.

Fernished in Godliness.
Painted in good.
But even the smartest people.
Have others intentions misunderstood.


No comments:

Post a Comment