Monday, December 5, 2011

Lemmie STFU and stop complaining.

i have the worst habit of complaining about stuff! I use "cant" way to much and im becoming annoyed with it myself. after watching a documentary on poverty ive come to realize i need to STFU and deal with my minor problems. theres people out here dying.. homeless..dealing with way bigger problems than i. i sat back and told myself.. wow im so lucky for the things i have. Im healthy. I have a job. I have a roof over my head. I have food on my table. what do i have left to complain about? i cant complain about things others do to me because i willingly let them do it. and then i willingly care about what they do to me.

theres someone extremely close to me dealing with losing his home. hes struggled to find a job for over a year. and things in his life keep getting worse and worse.

and i have room to complain that i was unhappy with a former employer??

my aunt is a breast cancer survivor. she lost a breast and all her hair. bt shes back and more full of life than ever!

and i have the room to complain that my hairstylest effed up my hair??

my ma recently found out she had arthritis.. shes starting to show signs of it more and more. it breaks my heart that some days she cant even move.

and i have the right to complain that im tired.

wow. im sucha spoiled little shit (excuse my lingoo) i need to change my train of thought so that im not clouded by negative thoughts. i have a good life. and ima deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment